RegistrationOnline registration is now open! To register, please complete the on-line registration form before or on July 4th. Those presenting a paper or poster should complete registration before May 7, 2017. The registration website can be accessed here.
Conference feesThe conference fees are as follows:
- Until May 6th: € 395
- Between May 7th and July 4th: € 450
- Students until May 6th: € 200
- Students between May 7th and July 4th: € 250
AccommodationsThe online registration system includes the possibility of making hotel reservations. The Groningen Congres Bureau has made arrangements with a selection of hotels in the centre of Groningen. These prices will remain the same until the start of the conference. If you would like to make use of this possibility, please read the brochure for availabe hotels here. A map of the city indicating the location of the hotels may be found here.
Conference dinnerThe conference dinner will be held on July 7th, in restaurant 't Feithhuis at Martinikerkhof 10. Costs of the conference dinner are € 60, including drinks. Tickets for the dinner can be reserved and paid on the registration website.
Daily conference passesDaily passes (€ 150 per day) are available in advance or at the conference (tickets for the conference dinner are charged separately).
Accompanying personsRegistered accompanying persons are entitled to attend the social events of the conference: the welcome party, the conference dinner, and the farewell party. Registration fee for accompanying persons is € 80
If there is enough interest, tours will be organized at an additional charge.
PaymentsAll payments should be made in EURO. After your registration has been processed, you will receive the payment information by email from the Groningen Congres Bureau.
Terms and conditions
RegistrationRegistered participants who are unable to attend the meeting will be refunded 75% of their fees, provided that the Groningen Congres Bureau receives a written notice before June 1, 2017 after which no refunds can be made.
- All prices are per room per night and include full buffet breakfast, service, VAT and city tax (€ 3,15 p.p.p.n.).
- For hotel reservations, the Standard Terms and Conditions for Hotel and Catering Industry apply. These will be sent to you on request.
- Cancellations can only be accepted in writing before June 1, 2017.
- All cancellations will be subject to € 25 cancellation fee. (From June 16, 2017 no cancellations can be accepted.)
Contact informationGroningen Congres Bureau
Att. Ms. Christien Koopstra
9724 GE Groningen
Telephone:+31 (0) 50 3168877
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (questions about registration and lodging only)