The conference is organized by:
- Center for Language and Cognition Groningen (CLCG), Faculty of Arts, University of Groningen
- School of Behavioral and Cognitive Neurosciences (BCN), University Medical Centre Groningen
- Department of Speech Language Pathology, University of Toronto.
- Utrecht Institute of Linguistics - OTS, Utrecht University.
Program & Organizing committee
- Ben Maassen, chair (CLCG & BCN, University of Groningen)
- Hayo Terband, co-chair (Utrecht Institute of Linguistics - OTS, Utrecht University)
- Pascal van Lieshout (Oral Dynamics Lab, Department of Speech-Language Pathology, University of Toronto, Canada)
- Edwin Maas (Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Temple University, Philadelphia, USA)
- Aravind Namasivayam (Oral Dynamics Lab, Department of Speech-Language Pathology, University of Toronto, Canada & Prompt Institute, Sante Fe, NM, USA)
- Frits van Brenk (Department of Speech and Language Therapy, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK)
VenueThe conference will be held in the Academy Building, in the heart of the city-centre of Groningen. Visiting address: Broerstraat 5, Groningen.
LanguageEnglish is used as working language throughout the conference.
Secretariat of the ConferenceGroningen Congres Bureau
Att. Ms. Christien Koopstra
Ubbo Emmiussingel 37B
9711 BC Groningen
Telephone:+31 (0) 50 3168877
Conference website: www.slp-nijmegen.nl/smc2017